Friday, February 25, 2005

SuperMikeyPants Denies Cocain Use

Good morning!

Yes, I know it's sometime after 10 in the evening. Its still morning somewhere. Bite me.

Anyway, I have just spent a lovely afternoon with my puppies. They're the most fantastic creatures on the planet. My parents are here too (afterall it is their house), but that's a whole other story.

Tucson is a very strange city I'm discovering. I want to know what "manipulative medicine" is. We passed a shop on the way to the house that said "Dr.Insert-Name-I've-Forgotten-Here, Family Practitioner of Manipulative Medicine." It sounds like something that should come with a big disclaimer. And then there was the Urgent Care Center attached to the elementary school/day care center. I thought that was amusing.

Now I'm going to go read about Ghengis Khan. He's my hero. When I grow up I want to be just like him, except I'll shower more often. And will do my best to avoid the rape and pillaging.

4 Comments:

At February 25, 2005 10:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

If you give up the raping and the pillaging, what are you going to do to for fun on Saturday nights?

 
At February 28, 2005 9:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry for the disappearing act. My comp doesn't work so well when in my apt for some reason.

 
At February 28, 2005 4:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please invite me over so I can rub your body with whatever you want rubbed into it. Pleeeeze?

 
At March 01, 2005 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My Birthday was Feb 15th, and I am now 27. As for suggestive, unless you want to back them up with actions, I'd prefer not to be teased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home