Thursday, January 04, 2007

Fluffy, Monkey

In an effort to ascertain whether or not anyone actually reads the "Daily Communication Tool" that we are forced to assemble every night, one of my managers* dared me to insert "Fluffy Monkey" somewhere into the obnoxious bit of busy work.

At first, "Fluffy Monkey Meatloaf" seemed to be the most obvious place to put the little furball, but then I figured it would be too obvious. So, Fluffy, Monkey became a VIP guest, lodged snugly in between an Indian gentleman and a Japanese dude.

I haven't been yelled at for it yet, not have I gotten any** angry emails from the GM, so I'm thinking no one ever actually reads the daily. Which means I can now start putting fun things in it like (under the HR advice section) "Managers should not sleep with their hourly employees***." Tee hee.

*No, not the one I'm sleeping with. He's on vacation****.

**I should perhaps say "anymore" angry emails since she loathes me.

***Managers who are sleeping with their hourly employees should also refrain from sleeping with their own boss in front of the hourly employee they're schtupping, but that's a whole other story

****He's pretending to be in Egypt so no one will bother him on the Nextel

3 Comments:

At January 05, 2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

When do I get to sleep with you?

 
At February 09, 2007 12:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My blog has moved, so you'll have to change your link, if you ever get off your tushy and blog again.

 
At March 12, 2007 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop being so damned obscure!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home