Monday, January 23, 2006

Nobody Likes A Quitter

I just quit smoking again. Cold turkey. I haven't had a smoke since Thursday afternoon. I hate the world.

I suppose it had sort of developed into a problem... I mean, even Random Korean was telling me I was smoking too much (which was ironic because he kept forcing* cigarettes on me). 18-Year-Old-From-Hong-Kong expressed the same sentiment, but always when he was bumming smokes off of me instead.

So now, here I am. Nicotine free. And hating my life even more than usual.

I haven't had a drink since I quit either.

And I haven't had sex since August.

I think all of these things conspire to make me miserable.

Perhaps one day soon I shall have to have an adventure in hedonism where I partake of all earthly delights in excessive amounts of excess. That would be fun.

*Handing me the pack and asking if I wanted one

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Let me know when that is, I will try to clear my calander and will make sure the local hospital has plenty of my blood type on-hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home