Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thanks MikeyPants

I got tagged by the evil Mikey Pants. But, since doing this is more fun than putting on pants to go to class, I shall do it...

Two Parts of Your Heritage

1. I was adopted
2. But I'm guessing northern European plays into it somehow

Two Things That Scare You

1. Fire
2. Going to the grocery store

Two fears you overcame

1. Public Speaking
2. Very sharp pointy things

Two of Your Everyday Essentials

1. Smokes
2. Lighter

Two things you are Wearing Right Now

1. T-shirt
2. scrunchy (I'm glad I didn't need to list more than 2 'cause I'd be out of luck)

Two things you wore too much this year

1. My hoodie
2. clogs

This year's Favorite Bands or Musical Artists

1. Fall Out Boy
2. Anna Nalick

Two Things You Want in a Relationship

1. Intersting stories
2. Loyalty

Two of your favorite Movies of the Year

1. Jarhead
2. Hotel New Hampshire

Best movies of all time

1. Dead Poets Society
2. The Thin Red Line

Two things You hate

1. Rotting chicken
2. Homework

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies

1. Traveling
2. Drinking wine

Two things you learned this year

1. It is possible to get over the people who smash your heart into little tiny, painful pieces
2. It's okay to date people younger than myself

Two Accomplishments You are Proud of

1. I got accepted into a class which will let me be intimately invovled in the renovation and opening of a hotel
2. I have not quite going to the gym

Two Things You Want Really Badly

1. A glass of milk
2. A fucking bachelor's degree

Two place you went this year.

1. Kyrgyzstan
2. Denmark

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation

1. Back to the Maldives
2. Mongolia

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die

1. Ride a train across Siberia
2. Get married (and divorced)

Two Ways that you are a Stereotypical Example of your Gender

1. I love gossip
2. I'm completely insecure about the way I look

Two things that make you stand out.
1. I've been to 24 countries
2. Yemenis call me at random times

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit

1. I like my mess
2. I listen to Phil Collins to fall asleep

Two Goals for the New Year

1. Do my homework in a timely manner
2. Keep going to the gym

And I tag Andrea, if she hasn't already been tagged by Chipper

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought you were going Irish Camping with me and Chipperlesspants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home