Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Don't Drink The Water

I had some other ideas for titles for this post:

Waiter, Why Is There Pubic Hair In My Tea?
or
Tea Bagging For Sophisticates

Anyway, this year I bought myself a spa kit for Christmas. Today I partook of the "bath tea". Otherwise known as a little sachet filled with enough lavender, hibiscus, rose petals, and chamomille to turn a bathtub full of water the same color as a kiddie pool filled with undiapered-unpottytrained-preschoolers-who-have-just-gorged-themselves-on-KoolAid. Granted it smelled a whole lot better than that, but still it was a bit strange to be submerged in a warm pool of yellow water.

11 Comments:

At December 27, 2005 5:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I always heard that "tea bagging" was when a nice lady, such as yourself, would suck on her gentleman caller's nuts while holding (nicely) on his pointy man-bits.

 
At December 27, 2005 8:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Also, since when do you have pubic hair to lose in your tea?

 
At December 27, 2005 8:15 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

That's why it's teabagging for sophisticates. You get the nice relaxing tea soaking experience after partaking of a nuttier treat.

As to your second comment, all I have to say is "tee hee"

 
At December 27, 2005 8:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, one of these days i'm going to have to just come hunt you down and strip you so I can inspect you, then fondle your happy bits so you don't beat me up.

 
At December 27, 2005 11:23 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I think that might earn you an enemy in Kyrgyzstan, but he doesn't have to know, I suppose...

 
At December 28, 2005 12:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I probably have lots of enemies in Kyrgyzstan, but as you are not married to him (or are you?), your naughty bits are up for grabs by whomever you choose to fondle them.

 
At December 31, 2005 11:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy New Year, giggling drunk girl.

Love ya.

 
At January 06, 2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Help me!! A bunch of conservatives have infiltrated my blog! How can I remove them in a polite manner?

 
At January 07, 2006 2:26 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Conservatives?!?!? Who? What? Where? When? Do you want me to beat them for you?

 
At January 07, 2006 3:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

please protect me. They think that radio idiot you have in Denver, I think, and I can't remember his name, is smart!!

 
At January 07, 2006 6:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hennesy or something like that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home