Monday, December 05, 2005

For That All-Over Sexy Feeling

I made the most amazing discovery while searching for my lighter about 10 minutes ago.

Wearing high heels and an oversized t-shirt (and nothing else) is quite possibly the sexiest-feeling outfit ever in the history of the world. It took me completely by surprise.

Ordinarily I would have put on my over-sized ladybug slippers to go dig through the trash-heap-that-is-my-car for the illusive lighter I stole from Chipper a month or so ago, but I had left them downstairs the last time I smoked*. So my footwear choices were rather limited. It was the 3-1/2 inch sandally/strappy heels or my rather cumbersome hiking boots. Being lazy, I chose the strappy sandals. As I was too lazy to bother putting on real shoes, obviously I couldn't be bothered to put on any pants either.

Hence I discovered the most fantastically enjoyable outfit ever in the history things that could potentially be sexy.

Really, I've been strutting around finding excuses to bend over and throw a coy look over my shoulder (at no one, of course, but it's still fun). But now I want a cigarette.

A presto...

*At home

5 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 10:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

picture please?

 
At December 07, 2005 7:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

did you watch the fashion show last night to get new ideas, and if so, when can we expect to see you in a set of 10 ft tall red wings?

 
At December 11, 2005 1:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Even if you are busy playing with different wangs, can't you stop in for a brief sordid description of your techniques?

 
At December 12, 2005 11:07 AM, Blogger hungbunny said...

I took your advice and tried it, but it's a really bad look on me.

 
At December 12, 2005 1:51 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Perhaps fishnet stockings and a lot of eyeliner would help?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home