Thursday, November 24, 2005

In The Anti-Spirit Of The Season

10 Things I Am Not Thankful For

1. Gray hair (I'm only 24 for fuck's sake)
2. Intestinal parisites that refuse to leave
3. Boys who run off and hide in the woods
4. People named Kevin
5. People who try to tell me that wanting to leave the US is a sign of underlying mental illness and a tendancy towards escapism. I can make a good case that wanting to STAY in the US is a sign of insanity and deeply rooted masochism which should be treated with lots of drugs and perhaps electroshock therapy. Wanting to leave the US is perhaps the most sane desire I've ever had. So fuck off.
6. Dry skin on my heels
7. Boogers
8. The people who seem to think having a fucking college degree is so bloody fucking important
9. My credit card bill
10. Cellulite

Have a nice day!

Oooh! I made too many cupcakes, let me know if you want any.

5 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 6:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

escapingisming is a good thingie. Are you mad at me that I have two college degrees?

 
At November 25, 2005 2:49 AM, Blogger hungbunny said...

Here in south-west London we are free from the tyranny of the über-Kevins: Bacon, Costner and Spacey. As a place to escape to I wholeheartedly recommend it.

 
At November 25, 2005 10:18 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

MikeyPants: Of course I'm not mad at you for having multiple degrees. Do I question your sanity for achieving such a thing, yes of course, but that is normal.

HungBunny: Southwest London. Tooting is it? Hmmm... Never been there. Is it a better place to escape to than Camden? Or Manor House? Or should I just stick to Heathrow?

I once had a volleyball coach who looked just like Kevin Bacon. Her name was Becky.

 
At November 26, 2005 10:26 AM, Blogger hungbunny said...

Manor House? Egad, woman, 'tis a hundredfold better in Tooting than that godawful cesspit.

 
At November 26, 2005 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

oooh, and I want cupcakes. Please bring them to me. And bring extra frosting so I can lick it off your C-cupcakes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home