Thursday, November 17, 2005

Woohooo!

Despite my intense dislike of British Airways over the summer (being stuck in Terminal 4 at Heathrow for 30 hours will do that to a person), I am now back on happy terms with them once again. I have enough frequent flyer (or is it flier?*) miles to cross the pond several times without having to pay a single cent**. So, because my Russia trip fell through for February***, I'm plotting a visit to Mariangela and Maria Teresa**** (in London and Naples, respectively). Naples will involve being continually stoned or drunk or a more likely combination of the two that will also involve two boys making out on the bed in the corner of the apartment while the rest of us giggle nervously at the very bad Spanish sitcom that happens to be on the television. London will not likely involve anything more scandalous than a misguided walk through Camden, but will instead involve lots of Turkish takeout and deep philosphical conversations***** about why (or why not) it is never acceptable for a man to open a door for a woman******.

In other news, through complete lack of interest, I have managed to fail Hospitality Sales and Meeting Management. I haven't turned in a single assigment since the beginning of October. I really don't care. Apathy is quite nice, although I'll probably be fairly pissed off at myself when I'm taking the class over again in June.

*Fuck it, I don't care

**Excluding all of the single cents that make up taxes and fees, of course

***Not that going to Moscow in February was ever really a good idea, so it's probably for the best

****I never actually refer to them by name in real life because inevitably I get them mixed up

*****Yelling matches

******For the record, I like it when a guy holds open a door, and gaspshockhorror, pays for things

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home