Thursday, November 10, 2005

Can I Really Deal With A Country Bar Tonight?

I am Chipper's alibi tonight. He's really going to Colorado Springs with IceBluer, but mom and dad don't know that. And they have more reason than ever to think that we're sleeping together, so I'm a good alibi.

The other day I called him, not knowing he was on speaker phone in his living room with his parents. He said, "Hi Kate." In my typical manner I replied, "Hey SugarPants." This was followed by awkward silence and then muffled murmuring then Chipper giggles. So yeah, they think I have a gustatory interest in his pants. Next time I'm calling him Tickle Tush. It's much more accurate.

Anyway, instead of going to Colorado Springs, I'm supposed to be going to the Grizzly Rose with Beaky. Grizzly Rose = Country Bar complete with rednecks and line dancing. I don't know if I have the mental capacity to deal with it at this point. As I have alluded to for the last couple of days I have a fucker of a cold and I don't have much patience for random silliness.

But it's ladies night and most of the booze is free (and probably tastes better than the Nyquil I've been living off of for the last several days).

Further complicating the matter is that my horoscope said today I am supposed to meet someone special. Hence I have spent most of the day sequestered in my house. I'm afraid I will meet someone if I leave. And life will get messy. Which could be interesting. And I am looking for someone to protect me from Boy when he arrives (remember, if I'm found dead and mutilated or just shot, tell the police it was him).

*Sigh* Why can't I just be a hermit in peace?

2 Comments:

At November 10, 2005 5:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Why do I bother commenting when you never reply?

 
At November 15, 2005 1:09 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I reply sometimes. Just not very frequently anymore. Be thankful for what you get.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home