Monday, November 07, 2005

News And Ponderings

I know I haven't posted for a really long time (this morning's post aside) which makes me a bad Kate. I should be smacked or something.

Anyway, there is, I suppose, a small amount of newsworthiness in SuperKateLand. Namely, in 2 1/2 weeks Boy is moving into my house. One would think that this would make me a SuperHappyKate indeed. But in fact my feelings on the matter are quite the opposite.

Boy has gone insane since this summer. Methinks the massive amounts of absynthe he has imbibed have something to do with it. He had no idea how long he'll stay. It'll probably be at least the month of December.

If my body is found shot and/or mutilated please tell the police it was Boy.

I'm thinking about starting something up again with Travelin' Man as a decoy/protection service from Boy. Or perhaps with Random Korean. That would be interesting.

He (Random Korean) wants to have Thanksgiving at my house because he's never had a real Thanksgiving before. I can't really help him with that as my cooking skills are nearly entirely Italian-based. But we could get laid. We (or at least I) would be thankful for that.

DoublyDee was going to go to Russia with me in February but the trip was cancelled. So now perhaps she'll come out here to Denver for a bit. That would be lovely, so long as Boy hasn't killed me.

Chipper still hasn't moved in due to homework concerns and some minor disagreement on the allowability of fishloaf, meaty porridge, creamy-lamb-based-shit-on-a-shingle, mayonnaise pie, and Kate cheese being prepared in my house.

Mayonnaise pie scares me. And generally anything that comes from the ChipperFamily recipe box.

That is all.

3 Comments:

At November 07, 2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you can come move in with me. There is no cooking, I don't buy mayo, and you can get laid on an hourly basis.

 
At November 08, 2005 9:35 AM, Blogger hungbunny said...

What's in a mayonnaise pie? Is it just mayonnaise in pastry? That'd be nice deep-fried.

 
At November 08, 2005 2:04 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

MikeyPants - I think if I ever moved in with you, you would run away screaming so that we would never actually have to meet.

HungBunny - I beleive it involves mayonnaise, sugar, lemon zest, and flour. Interestingly enough, I think Chipper has been planning to deep fry it. I think he wants to find something to rival the majesty of the deep-fried twinkie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home