Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hah!

Okay, so my test that should have been easy was actually quite a large pain in the ass. I think I shall now go bury my head in the sand somewhere. Or perhaps weep copiously in a corner for at least an hour.

I shall be exectuted in a most heinous manner during Micro (in about 45 minutes) after a dismal performance on last week's test.

And then I'll go have my limbs pulled off by an angry Tim. Because, as I predicted, I didn't do my cardio.

On a happy note, tomorrow my environmental science class is taking a field trip to go play in the mud and attempt to contract the illnesses that live in the ever-so-polluted waters of the South Platte River*. It would be nicer if it weren't at 8 in the morning, but what can ya do? It's better than a lecture.

Also, I hope it rains. Because the shitball who parked me in left his windows open (there were those nude girly mudflaps on the truck so I'm making the leap and assuming the car is owned, or at least driven, by a male. There is thunder and lightening and an ever darkening sky. The prospects for a downpour look fantastic.

*In Colorado we do not have proper rivers, it is much to dry for them, hence we call any bit of moving water scarcely bigger than a drunkard's stream of piss a "river"

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 5:52 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

Fuck you spammer.

I wondered where you had gone.


I tend to study with the computer on and it is failry distracting. I always admired people who could actually be computer celibate while at school.

 
At September 27, 2005 8:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry, Kate, if they all kill you, I'll come to your funeral and loot your living space for electronics and "toys"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home