Monday, September 12, 2005

As Per MikeyPants' Request

Comments on my daily life:

Microeconomics can bite my ass. Gently, of course. But still. Honestly I don't think I would mind half as much if the class were at a somewhat decent time, but the 4 to 6 time seems rather inhuman. And, because this is the way the world works, the MicroProf* would never dream of letting us out early.

I think I will survive the course, but only barely, and only because Joe and Random-Boy-From-Florida sit right behind me and heckle the prof the entire time (not loud enough for her to hear, but I can hear just fine, and that is all that matters).

Intro to Career Management is the biggest waste of time I have ever encountered. And to make it all worse, the prof used to work with my mother, so I have become her pet student. Which essentially means I am the technology slave in the classroom (she has problems finding the play button on the VCR remote).

Tomorrow, I have a meeting with my "Academic Coach" to see if I can manipulate the school into letting me take a class while I'm doing my externship (like an internship, but more structured and sadly, completely unpaid) so I can friggin' graduate when I friggin' want to.

On a completely unrelated note, today by some random laundry fluke I found a pair of black satin panties in the pocket of my hoodie.

Oh, and one of my dogs died while I was in Kyrgyzstan. She lived a good life, but she was old and lumpy and we more or less saw it coming. I just wish she could have hung on for another week so I could have said goodbye to her.

*She's a normal size person, but that is just fun to say

9 Comments:

At September 12, 2005 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday (day 2): to Blogging Baby's Melissa Summers
You thought one birthday girl per week was enough? Guess again. Melissa Summers was born only a few short hours after me, and what would we do without her? Melissa's always good for a passionate discussion ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a ##discount airline tickets## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##airline travel## plus other related stuff.
You can save 10-40% off your next trip.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At September 12, 2005 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandra Day O'Connor Promoting Kids' Book
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a poker tip site. It pretty much covers poker tip related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At September 12, 2005 8:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about your puppy. I know it sucks. I had a puppy for 14 years when he died. But the month before, he ran away for a week with the young female dog next door. I swear he went out with a smile.

Congrats on the panties. Now, why did you put them in there, and where were you when you took them off?

 
At September 12, 2005 9:04 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

That's the thing. I didn't put them there. The dryer did. I'm sure there's some deeper meaning to this whole thing that I'll figure out at some point...

Incidentally, Chipper is house-sitting for some rich people whose last name is Booblypoodle, or something equally ridiculous, so I can't find him. I have to go cry now...

And why do I keep getting spammed? Grrrrrrr...

 
At September 12, 2005 9:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Just listen to the police band radio for reports of a naked artist running through a rich neighborhood.

 
At September 14, 2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

Glad you're settling in, class after two sucks.

 
At September 14, 2005 7:45 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 19, 2005 9:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you're not coming back, are you?

 
At September 26, 2005 9:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Please come back and play with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home