Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Greetings from Bishkek

I'm posting earlier than I said I would, I know, but whatever. I'm back in civilization. The horses were lovely. Denmark was great. Heathrow is one of my least favorite places on the planet (yes, I was one of the 17,000 people stranded there 2 weeks ago, but I got interviewed by the BBC, so that nearly makes it all worthwhile). Anyway, I promise stories, pictures, and all kinds of loveliness in the coming days. Er. In a week or so when I get back to Denver.

I hope you're all having a lovely day. :0)

Oooh! I just realize I'm exactly on the other side of the world. It is not actually 11:40 PM where I am, it is 11:40AM on August 25th. Heh, time zones are fun...

4 Comments:

At August 25, 2005 7:54 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

YAY! You weren't eaten by camels, burried alive by leftist rebels, or tortured in a yurt and left for to the vultures.


Somebody owes me money. Pay up!


Can't wait untill you're back

 
At August 26, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you bring me anything? And I don't mean something you need to take penicillin for.

 
At August 26, 2005 10:01 PM, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

looking forward to the stories and pics

 
At August 31, 2005 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't you back yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home