Thursday, July 14, 2005

Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo

I saw the most fantastic t-shirt today. It said, "One by one the penguins are stealing my sanity." I saw another one* the other day that disturbed me. It said, "Wait 'til you see this" with an arrow indicating towards his crotch.

On the Boy front, we are now engaged in a strange competition to see who can be the most annoying. Perhaps I am the only one who is aware of the game. But whether he is aware of it or not, we're both succeeding at being incredibly annoying.

Girl's boyfriend is in town. Oddly enough, he has the same name as Boy. I really don't like him though. He's really smart, but lacks warmth. It is very sad.

*T-shirt that is, not penguin

6 Comments:

At July 14, 2005 6:35 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

Well, I hope you win the competition.


Girl Power.

 
At July 14, 2005 6:46 PM, Blogger junebee said...

My all-time favorite T-shirt is one my stepbrother had. It had on the front a picture of a large pointing finger and the caption: "YOU! Out of the gene pool!"

And the second-favorite is here:
http://www.thoseshirts.com/diversityfront.html

Third is "When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight. The U.S.
Marine Corp."

 
At July 14, 2005 7:22 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Gah! There's an Anne Coulter shirt on the second-favorite shirt page... Must... Fight... Desire... To... Throw... Things...

I like the out of the gene pool thing though...

And I once saw a shirt that said, "Join the Army. Travel the world. Meet interesting people. Then kill them." It made me giggle.

Thank you for your support, Alice. We're going out drinking this evening, which should either be a really good thing or a really bad thing.

 
At July 14, 2005 9:56 PM, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I got a kick out a tshirt a former boyfriend used to wear. He was a homicide detective:

Our Day Begins When Yours Ends.

 
At July 14, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

oh and one worn by a guy with the bomb squad:

If you see me running, try to keep up!

 
At July 15, 2005 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously need to go get myself some cool t-shirts! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home