Friday, July 08, 2005

The Plot Thickens...

Okay, so here's the deal. Flirtation continues. But there is now appearing to be the Issue-Of-The-Other-Girl. Why do I never find the truly single ones?

I dunno if they're even dating. I assumed they were last month because I saw them together all the time. Then he starts in on me and I thought maybe she had gone somewhere else or they had broken up (the going away assumption was aided by the fact that I didn't see her around anywhere).

Anyway, we're (me and the other girl) doing the whole I'll-pretend-to-like-you-until-I-figure-out-what's-really-going-on-then-I'll-be-jealous-and-nasty game. I dunno what is going on in Boy's mind.

We just watched a horror movie (Cursed - I don't really recommend it, but that could be partly because Boy likes to shriek when things get jumpy) and drank beer and Smirnoff Ice thingies. At 9:20 ish we went out for a smoke because I can't drink without cigarettes. At 9:30 he started to look nervous. I asked what was up and he said that he was supposed to meet up with Girl because she said she wanted to talk to him and he didn't know about what.

Methinks he will probably be disallowed from talking to me in the near future.

At least this time the secret police won't be involved.

I hope not anyway.

*Sigh*

4 Comments:

At July 08, 2005 8:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We still wuv you.

 
At July 09, 2005 4:05 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I forsee a covert operation

 
At July 10, 2005 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And... cue Mission Impossible theme.

Anyway, I though you were in love with me? *wink*

 
At July 10, 2005 8:42 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I will always love you Steve. You are my favorite Steve in the whole world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home