Sunday, July 03, 2005

Waiter, There's A Fly In My Fruit Salad*

I just found the most lovely site. It's been added to my link list under CFS**. The links are great. I particularly recommend Too Stupid To Be President (and the election stealing animated bit which is a little out of date but still funny) and Opinions You Should Have.

*Can you guess what I had for breakfast?

**Complete Fucking Strangers***

***A term I stole from ChunkyMunky****

****Who now resides at GodHatesGod.com instead of Chocolate Covered Bananas*****

*****Don't worry I changed the link, I just like saying Chocolate Covered Bananas

4 Comments:

At July 03, 2005 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

" Opinions You Should Have has been one of my Favorites for a long time."
There are some weirdly great sites out there.

 
At July 03, 2005 4:39 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I agree, it's fun to say Chocolate covered bananas.

Perhaps it's the beginning of a Limerick?

 
At July 03, 2005 4:39 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

oh wait, too many syllabals

 
At July 03, 2005 7:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Chocolate Covered Bananas
Run sideways
Drip on my new silk thong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home