Friday, June 24, 2005

Kobayashi

I broke my favorite* mug today. It bounced and shattered, leaving only the word "Gateway" and a small cow-colored** box intact. Unfortunately, as I had not just finished a conversation with Kaiser Sose, or Kevin Spacey, nothing about the incident was terribly noteworthy except that now I am sad.

I posted another thing earlier, but it was much too big and pushed the sidebar down to the bottom. I don't like that, so I moved it. If you are terribly bored though and feel like reading it, click here.

*Actually, it was my only mug so now I shall malinger here in these dismal dorms without the benefit of a nice bit of hot chocolate to warm my spirits***

**White with black splotches****

***Expect maudlin posts until I return home or get a new mug

****Honestly I don't know why people look at me so strangely when I say something is "cow colored," it's perfectly logical

3 Comments:

At June 24, 2005 4:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to instigate a moment of silence in honor of the cow colored mug, and we can all send out sympathies to LovelyKate, who needs our support in her moment of loss.

MOO!

 
At June 25, 2005 1:21 PM, Blogger junebee said...

You could look for another one on e-bay.

 
At June 25, 2005 4:47 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

LOL, when Junebee's comment was emailed to me (I have Blogger set to notify me when I get comments) I thought it was referring to the nipple thread in the post above. Somehow I am quite relieved that it was referring to the mug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home