Monday, June 20, 2005

A Post For The Sake Of Posting

I don't have anything substantial to say, really. I do, however, have a bone to pick with whomever it is that names what they serve in the cafeteria. For a dish to be called "Breaded Veal Parmesean," it should contain something at least moderately veal-ish. I believe what we had tonight should instead be called "Breaded Breading Parmesean." It would be more accurate.

I think I understand why they're trying to be fancy though. There was a glob of high-school looking creatures and their parents milling about. It must be one of those "come try out our dorms and food and stuff and then send us your money" weekendy visity things.

I have to say the cream puffs were lovely, though.

7 Comments:

At June 20, 2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Quit moving your spleen and I'll shoot it for you.

Oh, and you should read a book called "The Idiot Girl Adventure Club" or something similar to that. It makes me think of your adventures.

 
At June 20, 2005 4:23 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Idiot Girl? Awww, you're so sweet.

 
At June 20, 2005 5:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

its a real book look it up

 
At June 20, 2005 5:10 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I did, actually. And it's the "The Idiot Girls' Action-Adventure Club : True Tales from a Magnificent and Clumsy Life"
by LAURIE NOTARO.

I think I should somehow get an honorary membership. From the chapter I just read on Amazon, I would fit in quite nicely, although I've never had to dig through anyone's trash.

 
At June 20, 2005 5:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I just reread it this afternoon. Cleaning bookshelves is a slow process for me, but I reread the whole thing in like two hours. But you should get it. You'll giggle. And I'm not good with other people's books titles.

 
At June 20, 2005 6:54 PM, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I have very bad memories of veal parmesan. Three days before mid-terms my entire freshman class (including me) got food poisoning after eating that special dish. I have never been so sick before or since. I haven't had it since.

 
At June 21, 2005 11:14 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Ick! Maybe you should have come to school here where they don't actually put meat in the veal parmesean.

Mmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home