Saturday, June 11, 2005

The Baton Has Been Passed

I've been tagged by Essy. So, here you go. Judge harshly if you must, I don't really care.

Total volume of music files on my computer: 0 (I've been technologically left behind - it is only recently that I've stopped asking "What's an i-pod?" or "MP-what? I don't understand...")

The last CD I bought was: "August And Everything After" Counting Crows (I lost my other copy)

Last aquired: "Caoineadh na Maighdine" Noirin Ni Riain

Song playing right now:"I Think We're Alone Now" Tiffany

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
"Solsbury Hill" Peter Gabriel
"Chiaro" Stadio
"Snow On The Sahara" Anggun
"The Space Between" Dave Matthews
"Buddha Bar IV" David Visan (I know, it's a whole CD, but whatever, I like it all and listen to it over and over and over)

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:

CoyoteMike
ChipperPants
Steve
Robert
SuperNitin

5 Comments:

At June 11, 2005 8:20 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Listening to Tiffany was depressing me for some reason. I am switching to 50 Cent. Perhaps it will help. Or perhaps it will make me run away screaming more vociferously than usual.

 
At June 11, 2005 8:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Put on some Blues Traveler. Or Cake. Or Death Cab for Cutie. They'll make your soul smile

 
At June 11, 2005 8:40 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Sadly, I possess none of those. I have to make due with the paltry selection I have brought with me (and what I can dig out of my roommate's collection).

 
At June 11, 2005 5:45 PM, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

I feel like an idiot, Patrick passed the baton to me as well but I'm not sure what passing the baton means in this context. I'm supposed to be answering these questions? or making up my own? Is this what tagging is? Do I sound stupid? or just pathetically out of it.

 
At June 11, 2005 5:55 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Yeah, you just answer the questions and pass them on to some other unsuspecting person. Dunno where they got the name "tagging" though.

Anyway, we should start a club for those who are out of it. I think we would find that there are many more out there like us...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home