Friday, June 03, 2005

HappyKateDance!!!

Ooooh! I'm so happy! I got the official "buy your plane ticket, Kyrgyzstan's a go" email today. The Brits in the group were waffling a bit on account of the Kyrgyzstanis overthrowing their government in March, and since they make up more than half of the group, without them none of us would have been able to go. But today, oh joy and rapture, they decided to take the risk. Yay!

Woohooo!

Now, much like DearEssy, I have to go pack*. Or, more precisely, unpack and then repack. It seems I'm still not properly moved in from August, or unpacked from Cairo (October). Apparently one should take care of these things before packing up and going to someplace new again.

*Not for Kyrgyzstan, for Providence - I'm leaving for my summer classes on Sunday

8 Comments:

At June 03, 2005 10:36 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Will you send me a postcard? From Providence and Kyrgyzstan? I wait with salivating (God Damn Pavlov) antipation until October!

 
At June 03, 2005 10:55 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Miss Kitty, Could you please help me re-install my stat counter?

 
At June 03, 2005 11:57 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Why is it when click on the link for beaky you end up at a paternaty testing site?

 
At June 04, 2005 12:23 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I'll have to fix that. Sometimes when you make a mistake in the blogspot part of the address you get sent to a Bible seller...

 
At June 04, 2005 3:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an unfortunate thing to which to be sent!

 
At June 04, 2005 6:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, I'm finishing up my packing now. Later.

 
At June 06, 2005 10:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm gonna miss you when you are off gerbiling those underage asian boys with their extranious third nipples.

 
At June 06, 2005 4:53 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Umm, Kate, are you still going to blog in RI?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home