Monday, May 30, 2005

Boys, Blisters, and Badgers

Okay, so there were no badgers involved. I just needed another B and didn't feel that "babies" would be appropriate. Not that badgers really are but it's a fun word that I like quite a lot.

Anyway, I got to spend a most entirely lovely afternoon partaking of lunch*, chattering in the rain, and wandering around a shopping center with Chipper and Trebor. Who could ask for anything more?

We lounged on sofas and had group tickling sessions in Pottery Barnesque stores. We grabbed Chipper manboobs with pincers in the Discover Channel Store. We sipped chais and coffees in the Tattered Cover**. We chattered and babbled on topics ranging from ether-popsicles to KateCheese. Really, I could not have asked for a better way to spend an afternoon. :0)

*Greek*** because the Ethiopian place was closed

**Where I also saw CreepyMorroccanDude (from one of my Meetup groups - I seem to run into him everywhere) and his brother**** so I was obliged to go chat a bit in a horrid combination of French and Arabic, but that is a whole other story

***One of the abundant Greek places bequeathed with the name "Pete's" because that is apparently what the Greek mafia wants Greek restaurants in Denver to do

****There really is such a thing as too much family resemblance

3 Comments:

At May 30, 2005 9:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I miss doing stuff like that with my friends. Not that we ever did that, cuz I keep ending up with friends who have no sense of having fun like that. I need to find new friends. Will you be my friend? You can touch my manboobs if you want.

 
At May 30, 2005 10:04 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Oh, MikeyPants, we've been over this. The only boobs that I find even remotely interesting are my own. Chipper's are just fun to grab with pincers because he squeaks.

 
At May 30, 2005 10:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't mean in a boob rubbing manner, I meant in a friendly non-sexual manner. Or, you could just play with your own, while I broadcast it over the VHF.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home