Monday, May 23, 2005

Eyeballs

My happiness of the day is that I can see again. I got my eyes checked by DrHottiePantsMan. Apparently the reason I couldn't see before is that my prescription had changed significantly since the last time I had my eyes checked.

Only bad thing is that he also dilated my eyes to check for something (I'm never quite sure why they do such things aside from just making people wear those silly little flimsy sunglasses, which, by the way, look really cute on my dog). He did that at about 10:15 this morning and told me I should be back to normal within an hour or two. It's now almost 5:30 and large amounts of light still make me want to claw my eyes out and howl with pain.

My pupils are getting a bit smaller though. I no longer look like a sex-crazed fiend. At least no more than I usually do. I suppose if they're not back to normal by tomorrow I should go back and gouge his eyes out. Although they're such pretty eyes, it would be such a waste.

Anyway, I've been listening to Diana Anaid all afternoon (specifically the "Last Thing" song over and over and over) and it's making me more maudlin than usual. I think I should write a tragic opera or something.

That is all. I'm going to go wrap my head in something light resistant (like velvet) and pout now.

3 Comments:

At May 23, 2005 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, poor SadSuperKate. :(

If you wrap your head in velvet, it should be Blue Velvet.

"She wore Blue Velvet, whoa whoa whoa..."

 
At May 23, 2005 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

To Quote: "If it were socially acceptable, I would swath myself in velvet" - George Costanza.

 
At May 23, 2005 6:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wait, I said that wrong. It should be "drape" instead of "swath"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home