Sunday, May 22, 2005

Who Comes Up With This Stuff?

Blue Bunny Ice Cream has a flavor known as Bunny Tracks. It’s delightful and makes lovely RootBeer floats. However, I do have an issue with the name. At least in relationship to the ingredients.

It contains vanilla ice cream, ribbons of fudge, peanut butter and caramel, and little chocolate peanut butter filled "bunnies".

And chocolate covered peanuts.

How can small brown lumps of anything be considered appetizing in the context of something bunnies leave behind?

I’d fire the guy in marketing who came up with that.

On second thought, no I wouldn’t, I’d promote him for being creative and having a fun sense of humor. I’d fire the guy who actually put the idea into production. I would also bitch slap him repeatedly.

5 Comments:

At May 22, 2005 3:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love that stuff, and often eat it when I can't find a nummy Ben and Jerry's that I feel like eating.

 
At May 23, 2005 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least they didn't call it Bunny Drops.

 
At May 23, 2005 8:28 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

That is very true SuperSteve, then I would have fired the whole department. ;0)

 
At May 23, 2005 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I promise I'll reply to your e-mail soon. I'm just being extremely lazy... or simply don't have anything interesting to say. ;)

 
At May 23, 2005 5:56 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

No worries dude. I'm being bad like that too. ;0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home