Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I Really Don't Have Anything To Say

It's been sort of a blah day. Some silliness was had when Beaky and I went for coffee, but there were also obnoxious cheerleader brats so we didn't even really get to enjoy that.

Anyway, darling Essy, it was lovely speaking to you last night. Neither Beaky nor I can remember if I told you to fuck off, though. So, if I did, I would like to apologize. I was in a bit of a mood and for some reason that was my phrase of the evening. Also, the same apology goes to Beaky and Chipper, although they know that I love them beyond words and meant for them to fuck off only the nicest way possible. And really, it is quite fun to say.

Yeah, that's it I guess. I hope you all are having a fantabulous day.

2 Comments:

At May 17, 2005 11:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You didn't tell me to fuck off so to speak. it went something like this.

Kate: Are you going to get laid tonight?

Me: You have my personal garuntee that I won't

Kate: That's no good. You need to do everything in your power to get laid tonight.

Me: Believe me, I'm ok with it.

Kate: No! You need to do everything you can to get laid tonight even if there are only gay men around

What you didn't know was that at the time I was hanging out with my friend Steve, who is gay. I quoted him the line (he told me that I'm not his type the day he came out, so it was ok. Not that I asked him for the info.)

Funny thing, life.

 
At May 18, 2005 7:44 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Essy, ah yes, well I do tend to be quite insistent when I'm drunk. I get fixated on strange and silly ideas and am perplexed when other people don't agree that they really are good ideas.

Methinks perhaps I should lay off the wine and man juice though. With Beaky leaving I'll have no place to go to sober up before seeing the 'rents...

Beaky Darling - whenever works best for you. I'm there until the end of July. And we'll both be lacking cars. Imagine the kind of drunken fun (aka trouble) we can get into!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home