Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Isn't It Thursday Yet?

I don't know what's so special about Thursday. Somehow it seems better than today though. Something to look forward to, I guess.

Sometimes I think my peevishness/grumpiness/general malaise/homicidal tendencies are the sign of some kind of serious underlying mental illness. But after much careful consideration I'm beginning to understand that I'm just really, really bored.

My boredom is of course nearly entirely my own fault. I could be out there doing fun happy things. But to get out of my house I have to go upstairs. And that necessarily means interacting with the 'rents. I'm not willing to subject myself to that kind of torture at the moment...

I could give you reasons for my reticence to go upstairs, but I've already whined enough.

I hope you're all having lovely days.

6 Comments:

At May 24, 2005 7:58 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

ohh I competly got your back on the thrusday thing.... sometimes I think thursdays are my favorite day of the week.... maybe its the anticipation of friday. i dunno I love thursdays though.

 
At May 24, 2005 8:52 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

They're growing on me now that I go to a school that objects to Friday classes. It's a good system.

 
At May 24, 2005 9:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

DAMN! Beaky beat me to the punch!

 
At May 24, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I don't get it... *Sigh* Are you guys referencing something that has gone completely over my head? Remember, you're supposed to stick to Python references or I'll end up in a corner crying.

From now on I'll be commenting in Italian or transliterated Arabic on your blogs.

 
At May 25, 2005 8:57 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Non ti parlo piu'. Vacaccare!

 
At May 25, 2005 10:24 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Si, si, lo so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home