Monday, May 30, 2005

*Sigh*

I don't feel well. And I feel like having a protracted whine about it. So neener, you're all subjected to it.

Around 9ish this evening I got a nasty case of the chills. I was shaking so badly I couldn't hold onto my glass of water. Then I went upstairs and commandeered the the jacuzzi tub. I was a bit alarmed that even though the water was around 110F I still had goosebumps and was cold.

Then I returned to my lair and called Chipper to warn him that I might not be able to partake of Ethiopian food with him and Trebor for lunch.

I attempted a bit of sleep and then my most wonderful and darling Beaky called me. We chattered for a bit, but I had to call the marathon conversation off because I was tired and feeling a bit nauseated. It was good that I did.

I prayed to the porcelain god from 10:30 until about 11:20, alternately hurling and attempting to sleep on the floor.

Now I can't sleep. I still feel like ass, but there is nothing left for my system to purge (aside from the aforementioned ass phenomenon). I'm over the chills at least, but that means I'm horribly, horribly hot now.

Every time I've tried taking Tylenol (Panadol for you non-Americans in the audience), it has quite unpleasantly gotten itself ejected from my insides.

So I'm miserable and I hate everything for the moment. Perhaps the morning will bring better things. One can only hope...

4 Comments:

At May 30, 2005 11:26 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Yay! I get to see my BeakyPants! Woohooo! And I do feel much better now, thank you very much!

Darling Chipper and I are going for Ethiopian in about an hour. Which hopefully won't provoke another fit of puking. :0)

 
At May 30, 2005 9:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sending you happy thoughts, warm fuzzies, and AsianBoyNipples. Just don't ask where I got them.

 
At May 30, 2005 9:39 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Mmmm, AsianBoyNipples... They're so tasty with ketchup.

 
At May 30, 2005 10:15 PM, Blogger Ludicrousity said...

Hope you're feeling much better! Feeling sick is just so horrible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home