Tuesday, May 24, 2005

They Killed Kate!

Those bastards!

I have to say I've been very disappointed with the season finales of just about every show I've bothered to watch this season. I mean come on, did they really have to have a sniper take out Kate at the end of NCIS? Did they have to shoot the boys in the car at the end of Without A Trace? Did Woody have to be such a dick* at the end of Crossing Jordan?

The finale of CSI was okay, but again I have an objection to the gratuitous use of ants and small Plexiglas boxes. I didn't watch all of Medium, but the ending confused me and Patricia Arquette makes me want to run away screaming in general so it didn't have much going for it to begin with.

The ultimate hope of television as I know it rests on Law & Order: Criminal Intent. But I think we'll be okay as Vincent D'Onofrio has a special place in my heart. Or maybe they'll kill him off as well. With the way things are going it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

As I don't watch anything beyond crime dramas and documentaries, I have no idea how the rest of the TV world is faring, but it can't be good.

*That's just fun to say

6 Comments:

At May 25, 2005 8:54 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Dude, lot's more stuff than Kate getting a bullet in her brain happened. That was the very very end. I'd suggest watching it. It was quite an interesting show.

Besides, you know I don't do well with discretion. Such things aren't to be expected.

 
At May 25, 2005 10:33 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

It baffles me as well. I think if they really wanted to shock the audience they could have killed off Abby. But then I suppose they would have had to figure out some other way to work a farting hippo in a studded collar into the plot.

 
At May 26, 2005 10:09 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I find it very amusing that I've gotten so many hits from people googling "NCIS Killed Kate"

 
At May 26, 2005 10:10 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Not that they leave comments or anything. But they pass through. And that's enough for me, really.

 
At May 27, 2005 4:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

As long as you aren't the deadKate.

 
At May 27, 2005 9:42 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

No, no. It's the Kate on TV who's brain got exploded all over TV Tony's face. Poor bastards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home