Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Bulimic Shoelaces

I'm making a whole other post instead of just responding to the comments from the last post. Because I'm a geek. And this is MY adventure in narcissism so I can do what I like.

Oh MrLegend, you have no idea of what you are saying. Beaky knows some of what goes on in my head and she ran away screaming to California...

DarlingSaije, I agree it could be cathartic. But going by things past it would most likely just be maudlin and confused. Which would depress me and then I'd end up eating a bunch of chocolate and throwing up. ;0)

If you offended anyone, I've offended them more so you're off the hook. :0)

MikeyPants, no I don't. That was yesterday. Today my breath smells of chocolate and bile.

Essy, I could not have said it better myself.

Robert, sadly the accounting teacher is the feature rather than the shoelaces. Although the shoelaces do feature prominently on his shoes, they make up only a small portion of the whole experience that is my accounting class.

2 Comments:

At June 15, 2005 1:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Want a mint?

 
At June 15, 2005 1:28 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Nah, I'm okay. But thanks for asking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home