Friday, July 01, 2005

Holy Monkies!

I just realized that it is now July. I had no idea. This probably means I should look at a calendar more often.

I haven't had a cigarette for an incredibly long time. I find this very sad.

The music I'm listening to right now is very odd. It's by an Italian "artist" called Zucchero. He's currently crooning a love song. The lyrics go something like this: Quando vedo te, sento le campane, mi scappa la pipi. "When I see you, I hear bells and I pee on myself."

Isn't that romantic?

Oooh, now that's interesting: In questa notte che mi fa impazzire come la maionnese....

"In this night that drives me crazy like mayonnaise."

What's so crazy making about mayonnaise?

Silly Italians.

5 Comments:

At July 01, 2005 1:28 PM, Blogger Cooper said...

Don't feel bad I knew July was coming I just didn't know it was here either.

Those Italians....they spend too much time living with their mothers, then their lies the problem.

 
At July 01, 2005 1:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe it has to do with being around women with full mustaches. Or it might be the tight pants. Their brains don't get much blood.

 
At July 01, 2005 3:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice, I think you're definitely on to something. No one cooks, cleans, or wipes their wittle baby asses quite like mamma (I'm not bitter, really, I just spent too much time on the Boot).

 
At July 02, 2005 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could write lyrics like that.

 
At July 03, 2005 4:41 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Because mayonnaise is a spice to some

Poor poor people

 

Post a Comment

<< Home