Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ummm... Yeah...

I don't really know what to write today. I wanted to write something deep and profound about what I have learned in the year since I left Yemen, but it's just not happening.

Instead I find myself embroiled in a flirt with *gasp horror* a 21-year-old. It's quite a lot of fun, really. Chipper keeps telling me to bed the boy already, but I prefer to play the game a little longer.

It's much more fun this way.

We've got tentative plans for some vodka-induced inebriation this weekend. I'll keep y'all posted.

Now, I'm off to study Macro because my econ prof is psychotic. And then I will giggle girlishly at myself for being distracted by hazel eyes and an... endearing... accent.

Tah-tah

5 Comments:

At July 05, 2005 5:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

21 year olds are such fun. Old enough to drink, but still young enough to make you feel naughty. Although, personally, I like green eyes. Or blue. Actually I like girls with eyes. Even glass eyes are good enough. mmmm, girls.

 
At July 05, 2005 6:03 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I love . . . accents . . . especially of the Russian kind

 
At July 05, 2005 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats so wrong with a 21 year-old? You know I was that old when we first started talking.:)

 
At July 06, 2005 12:18 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

NickyPoodle! Yer alive! Yay! Anyway, when we first started talking I was 23. Now I'm an old lady. 21 seems so young. 22 is acceptable though. I still remember 22... ;0)

 
At July 07, 2005 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still like to pretend I'm 22

 

Post a Comment

<< Home