Friday, July 15, 2005

It's Only Friday, Isn't It?

For some reason it seems like it should be at least Sunday. I dunno why. Oh well, at least I still have 2 more days to sleep in.

I would like to smack Boy repeatedly. First, he forgot his ID when we went out drinking last night so he was whiny and had to remain sober*. Then, when we got home he told me to wake him up for breakfast at 10:30 (it's now 1). This meant I had to set my alarm and wake up much earlier than I had wanted. And of course, he turned his phone off. So I was awake and as far as I know he is still asleep...

How odd... He called as I was typing that. Sleepy Boy accents are endearing. Dammit. How can one smack someone who sounds so adorable on the phone? *Sigh*

I've lost my whole train of thought. I was going to type something witty and charming, but it's gone. Poof!

Perhaps it will reappear later. I'll keep you posted.

*I'm not so cruel that I didn't let him drink half of my double screwdrivers

5 Comments:

At July 15, 2005 4:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

at least he didn't puke on your shoes.

 
At July 15, 2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

Is it possible that this is potentially an unhealthy relationship? I suggest this (very gently) because in my experience it has never been a good thing when men are (1) forgetful and then whiny (2) you have to coax them out of the whiny-ness by plying them with alcohol and (3) you have to do basic things for them like get them out of bed in the morning.

 
At July 15, 2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm bored and nobody is commenting on my stuff. I don't blame them though.

 
At July 16, 2005 2:41 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I'm really happy that your putting yourself outthere and flirting. WooHoo!

 
At July 16, 2005 4:58 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I wholly agree with you Saije. But I'm only here for 2 more weeks. His adorable moments make up for the times I just want to smack him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home