Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Devaluation Of My Hair

When I was a small child, everyone always said I had platinum blonde hair. As I grew up, it became more of a golden color. Now I have a silver streak growing out of the top of my head. What's next, copper highlights? Obscene patches of pewter? *Shudder shudder*

Aside from that, everything is pretty good. Last night, this guy named Rob gave me and Mondo and Girl balloons that he stole from the Blue People*. We walked down to the coffee shop and decided to make wishes when we let the balloons go. I couldn't think of a single really important thing to wish for. Heh, who would have ever guessed I was so satisfied with my life?

*High school students who invade the campus during the weekends for "career exploration**"

**We think they are really here just to annoy the piss out of us, but at least when they're here we get oreos with lunch

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2005 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Back before my freshman year of college (1996-God I'm old) I worked for the summer cleaning dorm rooms. Specifically, frat and soho rooms. Scary stories that I will ignore for now. Anyway, the building I worked in was where they had lunch for the freshman orientations tours. Every day, as we never really worked too hard, we would get back from our lunch, watch a bad play with tems like "urine yellow shorts", and steal some of their deserts, and sometimes their lunches if there was any left over. We had cookies and rice crispy bars and tacos and cake one day. Plus, we had cable tv and I found an old psych book that was interesting. Anyway, it was fun, except for getting up to be at work by 6 AM

 
At July 25, 2005 6:51 PM, Blogger Presley Bennett said...

How about wishing for a safe trip? I'll wish it for you!

 
At July 26, 2005 10:11 AM, Blogger Cooper said...

Wow, that was ....interesting.

Bon Voyage, in case I don't get back.

Stealing from Blue People can really mess up your karma.

I'm pretty sure blondes still have more fun even if a silver streak is included.

 
At July 26, 2005 12:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bye Kate. Miss you already. Don't beat up anybody with more cattle than you to trade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home