Monday, September 12, 2005

Ummm, Yeah...

Okay, so I'm still procrastinating. Although it's not even so much that I'm procrastinating at this point. I just have so many other things to do. Not to mention the fact that I just got a new computer (a Sony Vaio FS-something-or-other) and I've been playing The Sims 2 more or less non-stop for the last 4 days.

I never claimed I wasn't a geek.

Anyway, I will get around to the Kyrgyzstan adventure someday. I promise. It might just be next year.

I suppose I should mention that I'm going back.

Ummm, yeah...

I'm being called for dinner.

Talk to y'all later!

1 Comments:

At September 12, 2005 7:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you got super spammed.

So, when are you going to start at least commenting on daily life?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home