Monday, September 26, 2005

Lets Do The Time Warp Again

I really don't understand how it is only 10:30 in the morning. I got out of class at 10 'til 10. But somehow it feels as though decades have gone by in the intervening 40 minutes. This matters (to me, anyway) because I still have another hour and a half before my next torture session (Career Management today). I'm convinced that I will die of old age before the clock strikes noon.

So, here I am. Blogging to alleviate my boredom. Although I have to say that blogging is really much more than that. I know I've been slacking recently (okay, for the last 3 months), but it's not that I don't think of you all. Quite the contrary. I was sitting on a horse in the middle of freakin' Kyrgyzia thinking of how I would caption my photos on the blog (I'll get to it someday). I blog in my brain all the time. I just never seem to make it to the computer.

Anyway, that just ate up another 6 minutes. I'll go think of something else to write and get back to you.

1 Comments:

At September 26, 2005 8:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Try this one. I teach three classes, and by the time the third is over with it feels like it is about 4 PM. It is really only noon, but it feels later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home