Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Whoda Thunkit?

The afternoon didn't suck nearly as much as I had thought it would!

Rather than bombing my Micro test, I earned an 85% which ended up being the best grade in the class, so I set the curve. Sorry to brag, but this is my adventure in narcissism. Feel free to brag on your own blogs. I won't judge.

Then, Tim didn't even ask about cardio, he just said I was doing better than he expected. Life is good!

Although, I have just realized that I am out of groceries (excluding my stockpiling of Chef Boyardee and Kraft Cheese and Macaroni). I have a mortal fear of grocery stores. I'm shaking just thinking about it.

So, if any of you all in my general vicinty feel like making a grocery run, I'll give you money and stuff. My list goes as follows: 2% milk, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, bagged salad stuff (what can I say, I'm lazy), one of the big tubs of plain yogurt, granola cereal with raisins and almonds, 4 or 5 bananas, 3 pink grapefruits, 2 Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese, and 3 cans of greens beans (I live dangerously, I know).

Thanks! ;0)

Anyway, Boy called me about 10 seconds ago asking if I can edit his resume, so I suppose I shall go do that. I hope you're all having a most fantastic evening. Talk to you later...

1 Comments:

At September 28, 2005 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Be careful. Even though they get Botox from stuff that is stored in cans, it isn't something you want to eat.

And you have made me hungry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home