Monday, November 21, 2005

Jealousy

Somehow I found myself watching Oprah today. It was the "Oprah's Favorite Things" show. The only talk show episode that can make me pine to be in a live television audience. Because, I am, in my heart of hearts, a shallow, materialistic bitch.

To make myself feel better for not being in the audience and not receiving$25000+ of stuff I don't really need (but that would be really cool to have), I instead went on an internet shopping spree. Completely superfluous lingere and cosmetic products are in my near future. My credit card hates me.

Oh well.

I also need more cigarettes. I only have 1 left. Next time I should just go ahead and buy a carton. But then I remind myself that I quit smoking. Which is immediately followed by self-depricating scoffing. Which turns into blue-faced-popping-out-a-chunk-of-lung coughing.

Oddly enough, typing that I have talked myself into smoking the last cigarette. So I bid you all a fond adieu. I'm going to go kill myself slowly in a blissfull cloud of Camel Light Turkish Blend smoky haze.

Toodles!

3 Comments:

At November 21, 2005 5:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

did you buy anything that uses batteries and would make you go to the happy place?

 
At November 21, 2005 7:39 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Sadly, no. It's mostly cosmetic goodness. Which is strange. I love buying makeup but I rarely wear it.

Go figure.

Anyway, I now have a carton of Marlboro Light 100's because the bastards wouldn't sell me a carton of Camel Lights. Oh well. What can ya do?

 
At November 21, 2005 8:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I had marlboro lights. I think maybe the fiberglass is what is killing me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home