Sunday, December 04, 2005

Dude, I Was Busy

Contrary to MikeyPants' belief I have not spent the last week-and-a-bit wanking. I was busy. New classes will do that to a person.

And, I have to say I mortally offended by MikeyPants' suggestion in comments that I possess C-cupcakes. You should know by now they are D's. And I am very proud of them because they just grew that way, I didn't have to do anything to them (except cloak them in the finest Victoria's Secret has to offer, of course).

Anyway, I LOVE my new classes. Even, gasp-shock-horror, marketing.

I heard from Cowboy the other day and as such have been floating on a cloud of twitterpation.

I had a very intersting evening on Friday. Keiko and I went to our favorite Greek restaurant because we hadn't been there for entirely too long (nearly a year for her, and almost 6 months for me). The manager knows my family because we've been going there for about 15 years, so he came over and chatted with us. I mention that Keiko had never had ouzo before, so out came the shot glasses and a freash bottle of the stuff. He kept pouring us shots, and even gave us a flaming cheese.

For one of my classes Beaky and I have to do a cost-control project about a local restaurant. Dude said he would help us out however he could, and he gave me and Keiko more shots.

Keiko and I staggered out of the restaurant and over to the 7-11 to buy more smokes. Then she called her new boyfriend (DJDude) and we went on a trek to find him. He was hawking cd's on a street corner near an "art festival" of sorts. They kept sneaking off to make out and sell cd's so I was left chattering with the DJDude's friend, RastaMan.

I'm sure I could have gotten laid, but DJDude was looking to get his freak on with someone who wasn't Keiko, so after a couple hours we all parted company. I got RastaMan's phone number though. So, if things don't work out with Travelin'Man or Random Korean (who has mysteriously reappeared after dropping out of school and going to New York), I know where to go.

Boy is moving to Denver sometime this week. Whenever he gets his brakes fixed enough that he can drive here from Cleveland. Or something. Chipper is apparently never, ever moving into my house. I'm debating sending Cowboy a plane ticket to come see me (I've got enough frequent flyer miles I wouldn't have to pay for it), but I'm not sure if he can get a US visa so it might be cruel to tease him with the possibility.

And, on Wednesday night I'm going to a Peace Corps informational meeting. But that is mostly all of my news.

1 Comments:

At December 04, 2005 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I apologize about your chesticles, but you can't tell me you haven't had a single wank in the time since you last posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home