Sunday, December 18, 2005

News From The Inner Realms Of Katedom

First off, I do not have a new roommate. Boy got a job interview in Seattle so he hasn't bothered me. While I was looking forward to the blogging material I would have gotten from the experience, I have been happy dancing since he called to tell me he wasn't coming. Chipper swears he's going to move in next weekend. I think he has forgotten that next weekend is Christmas.

Second, yesterday I played the Sims2 for 18 hours. For some reason all of my Sims are sluts and man whores... Who would have ever guessed that one?

Third, I've got fantastic double standards when it comes to making fun of people's English skills. Marmeduke's English never ceases to make me collapse in a puddle of giggles. Cowboy's English is much worse, but it just strikes me as cute and I wouldn't think of mocking it in a mean-spirited way.

This is the last email I got from him:

Hi Kate!
I am so feeling about your problem with skin. I wont so that you teach me english and I with enjoyment Tought speak russian. I think I don,t have practik so that transport people On big car, becouse is danger,but first time i drive and work on smoll car In Horizon Treval. If you wont to send me something on my birthday Then send on Horizon Treval address 27 Umetalieva str., Bishkek 720017, Kyrgyz Republic. For [Cowboy'sFather'sSon, Cowboy]. I will pleasant. I provisionlly live and job in HT firm with my father. How name town where you live? How month and number you born? What tell doctor about your problem?Don,t experiens, I know everything will be OK

With love [Cowboy]!

:0)

Fourth, according to the BBC, recent studies in New Zealand have shown that vitamin D is excellent for smokers because it promotes lung health.

That is all for now.

I'm going to go play the Sims again. Randi Twat is getting a promotion and Doctor Minge is having a shotgun wedding with Don Lothario, much the chagrin of her former lover, Diana...

1 Comments:

At December 18, 2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, that looks like Freshman level writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home