Saturday, January 07, 2006

Soggy Old White Man

I have nothing profound to write about at the moment, but I haven't written anything for a while, so here ya go.

There is a soggy old white man in a wet suit on TV right now. They're discussing something about the genomes of very tiny creatures deep in the ocean. Every time they say something about the genetic code, especially in reference to A, C, G, and T, I find myself shrieking "GATTACA!!!" and thinking warm fuzzy thoughts about Ethan Hawke.

In half an hour, I'm going to see Brokeback Mountain with Chipper and Justine*. Then we are partaking of Greek food for my Cost Control restaurant project with Beaky.

That is all.

1 Comments:

At January 07, 2006 3:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

mmmm, cheap greek food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home