Sunday, April 18, 2010

Years and Years Later

So, I have been told by many that I need to resume writing. This is perhaps not the best moment as I am, in fact, quite drunk, but whatever, at least this means I am not drunk texting some ridiculous ex who doesn't deserve to be woken up at 3:30am (although really, since they are ex's they do deserve it*). I shall begin re-attempting to express things through writing despite the face that for the last several years my only writing efforts have been along the lines of, "hey, this guest is a douche bag, he'll want this and this and this for free, don't give it to him because I've already told him no."

*And I was at the bar with the bald ex** earlier and gave him a foot job which was a first since we usually stuck to more traditional things like hand jobs under the table or in his truck

**I need to refrain from hanging out with my ex's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home