Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Eat My Boogers

I think that is probably my favorite epithet. I have no real reason to use it today, I'm just having fun typing it. It's nearly as lovely as "Drink my chunky juice."

I discovered this morning that my favorite forensic pathologist was mistaken when he told me that crepitus is the sound made when the ends of broken bones grate together. Dictionary.com defines crepitus as "a noisy discharge of gas from the intestine." Which gives a rather amusing twist to my former favorite epithet; "May you be beaten until the crepitus makes your attaker so nauseated they cannot continue."

7 Comments:

At March 29, 2005 10:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey, sorry I haven't commented much. Stupid computer is being stupid. I wouldn't know how to find a job overseas teaching english. I look online, but nothing much makes sense. And I'm very cautious of stuff ever since I did something stupid and got caught in a con over the net.

Maybe I should just move in with you and watch you answer the door naked. Would make things much easier.

 
At March 29, 2005 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have also considered moving to the Pacific NorthWest, maybe to a nice coastal town, where I would fit in as a writer. Someplace with rain, but without the icy coldness of a Nebraska winter. So many thoughts, so little room in da brain.

 
At March 29, 2005 10:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did I mention I'm bored and horny?

 
At March 29, 2005 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and one wonders why one wasn't included in the mass e-mailing :D

 
At March 29, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

As for all the reply e-mails, I'd ask for a translation on the one you didn't want, congrats on the ones you did, and I wish you good e-mail Karma for not letting the evil ones think you were dead.

 
At March 29, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

I thought it couldnt get any better than the title..... you proved me wrong. Thanks.

 
At March 30, 2005 1:53 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Woohooo! Did you see that SuperMikeyPants? Someone else read this, too!!! Anyway, feel free to stop by any time you want, Sammy. Comments about Jessica Simpson lotion are welcome, although not as welcome as comments about Victoria's Secret. Which is one of my obsessions...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home