Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Happy Face

I'm so happy. I got my Yves Saint Laurent moisturizer today, so my face has gone from desert sandpaper to luxuriously smooth and delightful. I know I like to rant about the French, but they do perfume and beauty stuff very well. I'm completely addicted to anything YSL. Just don't make me say the name out loud.

Anyway, I'm also happy about this moisturizer because it didn't come with a "warning may cause excessive drying" sticker on it. I kept that other one just for the novelty of it.

That's all my news for the afternoon.

Ooooh! Wait, I guess the communication gods love me today or something, because not only did I get that email from "A", but I also got one from Faye, who I did the International Tour Manager course with almost 2 years ago, inviting me to a tour manager's convention in April. And then I got an email from LittleJohn who I knew in Sicily in the Fall of 2002. And those last two weren't even on my mass mailing list. I feel so popular.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home