Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm a Lazy Bastard

So, I don't feel like writing much.

Anyway, I'm all registered for classes in Rhode Island this summer, which is nice because it means I can graduate a year and a half earlier than my projected graduation date. Woohooo! Although it also means that I have to take 2 very intensive accounting classes... Oh well, I'm just happy that I'll be graduating before I turn 26.

Then I have every intention of going to Central Asia. By then it will have been 10 months since I left the US (no, I don't count the 2 measley hours in Mexico as leaving the States). It will be a miracle if I make it that long. Five months has been hard enough.

Yeah... so much for not writing a lot...

4 Comments:

At March 23, 2005 8:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

While I am flattered that you would invite me, I am hesitant to go on vacation to a country where there seems to be open revolution and/or warfare at the moment. Plus, there are several things I really want to see and study in Europe, so if I go anywhere this summer, it will be there. Sorry to disappoint.

 
At March 23, 2005 7:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't intend on going on a church circut. There are certain things that I want, sort of a scavenger hunt. As for your prejudice against the french, thats your business.

 
At March 24, 2005 7:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

isn't it worrying that one of the countries you want to go to has just overthrown its government?

 
At March 25, 2005 2:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like boobies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home