Monday, March 14, 2005

I Hate The Post Office

I have no water this afternoon as the post office is full of imbeciles. They couldn't handle a simple thing like delivering a water bill. So now I have no water. Bastards. I'm thirsty. I wanted to take a shower. I have dishes to wash. I just had a class about foodborn illnesses and what happens when people aren't hygienic. And I have no water.

Stoopid post office. We've been having a war since my parents went to Arizona. I've tried to be nice, you know, writing polite little letters "Please forward Bubba and Trisha's mail to Arizona and only deliver SuperKate's mail here." That didn't work very well, although it did mean that there was a sticker placed in my mail box that said in red letters "Mail for SuperKate only until 5/01". But still, the mixups continue. I shall have to resort to not-so-idle threats, I suppose. Like, "Cease and desist or I shall defecate in your car."

Aren't ceasing and desisting the same thing?

Eh... I dunno... Who cares. I have to go to a meeting at the Career Services Office now. Then I'm going to shoot myself. After that, I've got an Italian language meet-up group. So far only one other person is signed up to go. Hopefully he won't show up with a bottle of prosecco and tell me how good my accent it. We all know how that ends up...

Anyway...

4 Comments:

At March 14, 2005 4:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"Pardon me. Would you like some prosecco? You have a lovely accent. Would you care to pet my mustache/penis extention?"

Here's hoping you meet a nice guy, or at least come visit me for a weekend of wild monkey-style bumpin.

 
At March 15, 2005 11:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

did you fall down and go boom?

 
At March 18, 2005 10:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you coming back?

 
At March 22, 2005 1:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Whats going on in Khasikstan (cant spell) and sure, I'll go with you, although I was thinking of a mediterranian backpacking tour this summer. Either might be interesting. As long as I get to see somebody's boobs, I'll be happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home