Sunday, March 13, 2005

I'm Not Annoyed With Italian People Today

So, I take back the small weener comment.

Being that I was very annoyed with everything in general, I had to find some group of people to pick on. As Mauro Day is in 2 days, male Italian seemed to fit quite nicely. Gotta love anniversaries.

Anyway...

I have 6 stunning hours of classes tomorrow. Bright and early, and probably with a nice dusting of snow, hospitality information technology. Then, evil speech class (well, the class is evil, I'm not sure yet if the speeches will be). And finally, sanitation, where I get to learn various and sundry reasons never to eat ever again. Mmmmmm, botulism...

7 Comments:

At March 13, 2005 8:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I accept your apology, and you may now play with what I have in my pants. Personally, I prefer meals to thrusting. MMMMM, blonde :D

Sorry about the jackasshole. And about classes. And the snow. And, umm, botulism. Yeah, thats my fault too.

 
At March 13, 2005 8:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I accept your apology, and you may now play with what I have in my pants. Personally, I prefer meals to thrusting. MMMMM, blonde :D

Sorry about the jackasshole. And about classes. And the snow. And, umm, botulism. Yeah, thats my fault too.

 
At March 13, 2005 8:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I accept your apology, and you may now play with what I have in my pants. Personally, I prefer meals to thrusting. MMMMM, blonde :D

Sorry about the jackasshole. And about classes. And the snow. And, umm, botulism. Yeah, thats my fault too.

 
At March 13, 2005 9:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I forgive you your annoyance, you you many now play with my naughty bits.

Oh, and sorry about the botulism. I just meant it as a prank, and it got out of hand.

 
At March 13, 2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

sorry for repeats. Stupid computer wouldn't work.

 
At March 13, 2005 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So, you're saying you want me to whip your pussy? Well, not quite my thing, but what the hell.

 
At March 14, 2005 8:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Some of us are. The good ones. Not to blow my own horn, but you could do worse than me :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home