Tuesday, March 29, 2005

But What Does It Mean?!?

Okay, so I was sending out a mass email the other day. I don't usually stoop to such things, but it seemed like a good idea at the time. In a moment of bad address book clicking I managed to send a copy to Marmeduke* instead of Maria Teresa**. There isn't a happy history between Marmeduke and myself. I broke off communication with him in December when he wouldn't stop badgering me to get him a visa to the US...

Anyway, as his English is always puzzling, I thought I would post what he wrote back to me to see if anyone else can figure it out. I'm deeply curious as to what a "fuky masserge" is and I know from experience that asking him will not bring enlightenment...

hi
for long time i couldn't recieved anything from you after i had this fuky masserge in front me .how is your study .and all what concerne you .why?what's going on.
where you are now ? what are doing at the moment ? thanks looking forward to hear from you ok.


*Psuedonyms have been used, although it's close enough...

**I dunno why I don't just list her under "Teta" as that's what she prefers to be called...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home