Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Gaunlet Poll Results

Well, after an exciting week of voting, the results of the poll have been tallied.

Here are the numbers I'm sure you've all been gagging to find out:

SuperMikeyPants #1..............7 votes (41%)
EsotericWombat.................. 4 votes (24%)
Steve................................ 4 votes (24%)
The20khzlegend................... 2 votes (12%)
SuperMikeyPants #2............. 0 votes (00%)

I'm guessing SuperMikeyPants took Kennedy's advice to vote early and often.

So, by the end of the day I'll have posted my creation based on MikeyPants' first suggestions.

2 Comments:

At April 17, 2005 4:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How else what I supposed to win?

 
At April 17, 2005 4:55 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

LOL, I was surprised everyone didn't take that approach, but hey, ya live and ya learn...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home