Tuesday, April 12, 2005

New! Gauntlet Poll

I'm being indecisive today, so I'm leaving it up to you all to decide which sentences I'll use for EsotericWombat's challenge.

The choices are as follows:

EsotericWombat:
Sentance the First: I was suffering from a paradox overload.
Sentance the Final: It was no use. at last, I finally gave in.

Coyote Mike#1:
I remember the last time I woke up in a Mexican Border Jail.
They had to cut it out of me with rusty scissors, which didnt' hurt as much as you would think.

Steve:
Start: The vacuum cleaner bag was full beyond capacity.
End: She poured her drink on my head saying, "Next time you watch a David Lynch movie don't get any ideas."

Coyote Mike#2
The coffee shop opened late on Monday morning.
I was late returning the videos.

The20KHzLegend:
Start:The wind ripped the door away from me, and procedded to exstinguish every lamp inside.
Finish:And that's how I met my future husband.

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2005 11:19 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I'm leaving the voting open until Sunday. You can vote once every 24 hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home