Saturday, April 09, 2005

Behold, The Gauntlet

EsotericWombat has issued a challenge for everyone. I've chosen to accept it, and the rest of you are encouraged to do the same.

So, what is this challenge you might ask? Well, it is this: you will request a beginning sentence and a concluding sentence from your loyal readers (and anyone else who happens by). You will then pick the best pair and write the 100 word story that connects the two sentences. Mwahahahahaha*

Oh, and should you choose to become involved you are asked to declare yourself in EW's comments. And submit sentences in my comments. Because otherwise I'll have nothing to write about. And that wouldn't be a challenge, that would be just be business as usual.

*For some reason I think that I will end up with erotica no matter what the sentences are...

4 Comments:

At April 09, 2005 8:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to have you aboard.

Sentance the First: I was suffering from a paradox overload.

Sentance the Final: It was no use. at last, I finally gave in

 
At April 09, 2005 9:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My turn:

I remember the last time I woke up in a Mexican Border Jail.

They had to cut it out of me with rusty scissors, which didnt' hurt as much as you would think.

 
At April 09, 2005 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Start: The vacuum cleaner bag was full beyond capacity.

End: She poured her drink on my head saying, "Next time you watch a David Lynch movie don't get any ideas."

 
At April 09, 2005 11:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

My next contribution:

The coffee shop opened late on Monday morning.

I was late returning the videos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home