Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Execution Has Been Stayed

I'm so very entirely happy! The woman who cleans isn't coming in tomorrow morning as she had previously threatened, which means I will actually be able to sleep tonight instead of frantically cleaning up my mess so she doesn't know what a complete slob I am. Woohooo!

She is instead coming next week which means I have the whole weekend to get everything nice and picked-up. Of course I'll do no such thing. But at least I have the option. And that, my darlings, is very nice indeed.

5 Comments:

At April 07, 2005 10:49 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

Yes, I am one of those absurd people who cleans before the cleaners come. I never claimed to be normal. That would be boring, and I get in trouble when I'm bored.

 
At April 08, 2005 9:31 AM, Blogger SuperKate said...

This is very true... I'll probably also have to get the cable fixed as well. Doh! And re-stock the liquor cabinet. Mmmm, vodka...

 
At April 08, 2005 12:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wanna come for da party. I'll wear my supermikeypants outfit and do a non-sexual striptease.

 
At April 08, 2005 2:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And I can't help the following statement:

You're a dirty, dirty girl :D

 
At April 08, 2005 5:15 PM, Blogger SuperKate said...

I'm not a dirty girl. I'm a very clean girl (just got out of the shower, actually). It's my house that is dirty. Oooh, and my mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home